At Dreamforce 2018, Salesforce announced the Lightning Object Creator: a new Platform tool that admins can use to quickly create Objects (with populated data!) from spreadsheets. Since August 7, 2019, the Lightning Object Creator is Generally Available in Lightning Experience. In this blog, I will have a first look at...
- How to Query Data from Customer 360 Audiences 29 April 2021 René Winkelmeyer
- How to Build a Webview-Powered VS Code Extension with LWC 28 April 2021 Alba Rivas
- Meet the Improved Pardot Developer Docs 21 April 2021 Casey Smith
- Explore the Salesforce Marketing Cloud APIs with a Postman Collection 14 April 2021 Aaron Cates
- Get Ready for the Summer ’21 Release 6 April 2021 Salesforce Developers
🎉 Get ready for #TDX21! 🎉|
Join us on June 23 as we gather globally with #Trailblazers looking to expand their #Salesforce skills.
Register for free: http://TrailheaDX.com
I just earned the 'Riding Steady (Level 6)' badge on @untappd! https://untp.beer/s/b812564139
I just earned the 'Cheers To You! (Level 5)' badge on @untappd! https://untp.beer/s/b812564138
Unfortunately, we're having technical problems. As a result, we made the decision to move #SalesforceLive: Benelux. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will come up with a new date soon. 📅📌