At Dreamforce 2018, Salesforce announced the Lightning Object Creator: a new Platform tool that admins can use to quickly create Objects (with populated data!) from spreadsheets. Since August 7, 2019, the Lightning Object Creator is Generally Available in Lightning Experience. In this blog, I will have a first look at...
- Episode 23: Web Component Development with David Norris 30 March 2020 Josh Birk
- Episode 22: Trailhead Superbadges with Matheus Gonçalves 23 March 2020 Josh Birk
- Turn Down the [Screen] Noise with Mobile Web Chat 16 March 2020 Susan Rimerman
- Episode 21: 100 Days Of Trailhead With Rachel Watson 16 March 2020 Josh Birk
- Explore the Salesforce APIs with a Postman Collection 11 March 2020 Sebastien Colladon
16x SF Certified | NL SF Dev Group leader | Lightning Champion | #Trailhead fan | #Baldforce | https://t.co/KNVDcFKm9v | All opinions are my own
With sadness in our hearts, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we must postpone #YeurDreamin' 2020 until early next year, the new date being 22 January 2021. Please check this page: 👉 https://www.yeurdreamin.eu/yd-postponed/
#yd20 #trailblazercommunity #ohana #amsterdam
Happy birthday @chris_menzinger !!!
Ever wanted to take a deeper look at the Salesforce CLI code? Today we launched https://github.com/forcedotcom/salesforce-alm a snapshot of the force commands. More to come in a blog later this month, but we didn’t want to wait to spread the news till then! #sfdx @SalesforceDevs
Stay safe, stay healthy, #stayinside
Have a great day!
If any up and coming @SalesforceDevs have been wondering if they could participate in open source, I've got a great easy first issue for you to solve from our Sample App Gallery. I'll even hop on a google meet and walk you through how to proceed. https://github.com/trailheadapps/lwc-recipes/issues/248