At Dreamforce 2018, Salesforce announced the Lightning Object Creator: a new Platform tool that admins can use to quickly create Objects (with populated data!) from spreadsheets. Since August 7, 2019, the Lightning Object Creator is Generally Available in Lightning Experience. In this blog, I will have a first look at...
- Getting Started with Lightning Flow for Developers 21 October 2020 Stephan Chandler-Garcia
- Programmatic Integration between Salesforce CMS & Email Builder 19 October 2020 Pradeep Kumar Saraswathi
- Episode 52: Work.com Development with Martie Burris 19 October 2020 Josh Birk
- Sample Gallery Updates for Winter ’21 19 October 2020 Aditya Naag Topalli
- Automated Accessibility Testing with sa11y 16 October 2020 Alba Rivas
We've updated the Easy Spaces sample app with the Apex Safe Navigation Operator. This replaces sequential checks for null references in the code and helps avoid the NullPointerException. More on the blog: http://sforce.co/Winter21Blog
Accessibility in today's world is a must!! Take a look at my new blog post in which I explain how we implemented automated accessibility testing in Sample Gallery apps with #sa11y. https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2020/10/automated-accessibility-testing-with-sa11y.html @SalesforceDevs @SalesforceUX @SalesforceA11y
Demo the new Custom Property Editor for Flow here: http://sforce.co/Winter21Blog. These are #LightningWebComponents you can use to simplify the experience for an Admin when they configure a custom Flow screen component or invocable action in Flow Builder.
We've added a new sample app, eCars, for the Winter '21 release. Learn how @SalesCloud, @ServiceCloud, @Heroku, Postgres, Apache Kafka, Node.js services, #LWC and Progressive Web Apps can be integrated using event driven architectures. More here: http://sforce.co/Winter21Blog