At Dreamforce 2018, Salesforce announced the Lightning Object Creator: a new Platform tool that admins can use to quickly create Objects (with populated data!) from spreadsheets. Since August 7, 2019, the Lightning Object Creator is Generally Available in Lightning Experience. In this blog, I will have a first look at...
- Open Sourcing Salesforce CLI Update Feb. 2021 24 February 2021 Willie Ruemmele
- Leveraging the Newest ESXX Features in LWC 23 February 2021 Alba Rivas
- Level Up Your Developer Skills with the Modern App Development Video Series 16 February 2021 Mohith Shrivastava
- What’s New in Mobile SDK 9.0? 11 February 2021 Sue Berry
- Learn MOAR with Spring ‘21: OpenAPI 3.0 Spec for REST API 29 January 2021 Aditya Naag Topalli
The new SOQL FIELDS() Function is a simple, powerful way to explore the shape of your data. #LearnMOAR in the blog post by @GETkharrison: https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2021/01/new-soql-fields-function-is-ga.html
Hey @SalesforceDevs, did you know that we use CodeTour, a @code extension to walk you through the Trailhead sample app projects? Did you give it a try and, if yes, any feedback you'd like to share?
These screenshots are taken from the eCars project.
(1/2) Dear @Facebook
Recently I created an account, filled in my information added my friends, and joined 2 groups.
So far, so good. I'm enjoying my new account.
However, yesterday evening my account was blocked all of a sudden. No warnings, no information, just blocked. 😢