At Dreamforce 2018, Salesforce announced the Lightning Object Creator: a new Platform tool that admins can use to quickly create Objects (with populated data!) from spreadsheets. Since August 7, 2019, the Lightning Object Creator is Generally Available in Lightning Experience. In this blog, I will have a first look at...
- Episode 32: Open Source Release Management with Jason Lantz 1 June 2020 Josh Birk
- Data Mask: Protect Sensitive Data When Testing Apps 29 May 2020 Victoria Cloeren
- Productive Development with Visual Studio Code 28 May 2020 Satya Sekhar
- Episode 31: Developer’s Perspective with Adam Olshansky 25 May 2020 Josh Birk
- Powering Digital Experiences with Data Integration Utilities 21 May 2020 Arastun Efendiyev
16x SF Certified | NL SF Dev Group leader | Lightning Champion | #Trailhead fan | #Baldforce | https://t.co/KNVDcFKm9v | All opinions are my own
Great news! Our Developer Centers have been updated with the latest and greatest developer features from our product clouds to help you reach your #CodeGoals. Check it out here: https://sforce.co/2zVsQxa
Boost security and gain new insight into how users interact with your Salesforce app by enabling real-time event monitoring. See more on the blog: https://sforce.co/2X2k3kY
Ever wanted to learn more about code coverage tools and best practices for Apex and #LightningWebComponents? Well, here's your chance, check out the recording of my #TrailheadLive session:
📣New Cybersecurity Learning Hub innovations are live!
✔️Skill up & develop security expertise with 2 new trails
✔️Get detailed insight into cybersecurity careers
Read all about it & get cybersecurity savvy today! https://sforce.co/3byI5t3