At Dreamforce 2018, Salesforce announced the Lightning Object Creator: a new Platform tool that admins can use to quickly create Objects (with populated data!) from spreadsheets. Since August 7, 2019, the Lightning Object Creator is Generally Available in Lightning Experience. In this blog, I will have a first look at...
- Use Layouts to Unleash the Power of CMS 7 November 2019 Nishitha Reddy
- Deliver Beautiful Digital Experiences with Salesforce CMS 7 November 2019 Manish Kumar Jha
- Content Delivery API to Extend or Integrate Content 7 November 2019 Pradeep Kumar Saraswathi
- Content Curation in Salesforce CMS 7 November 2019 Pradeep Kumar Saraswathi
- Use the CMS App to Create Content 7 November 2019 Manish Kumar Jha
Are you frustrated by people asking you for "dumps" of #Salesforce Certification Exams?
You can protect the Value of Trailhead Credentials by filling out this form:
Pass this information along to others in your network and put an end to the fraud.
Just earned the Lightning Experience for Salesforce Mobile App badge on @Trailhead and you should too! https://t.co/kSJC3LraFi
You may have taken great pictures during French Touch Dreamin’ but you can also find great ones in the official photos album you can find here : https://t.co/Q1qbLMvQms
🌸#Ohana 🌸in Paris in Pictures 📷
And get ready for the #FTD19 video recap very soon!